Natural Homemade DIY Facial Face Mask
There are many ways incorporating Avocados and Green tea into our lifestyle. Apart of being super foods they can also be perfect additions to a person’s skin care regime. And combing the two ingredients into a face mask can do wonders to our skin.
Apply the mask carefully on the face making sure that it does not enter the eyes. Always wash your face with cold water after applying the mask. Warm water can irritate the skin and drink plenty of liquids to keep your skin hydrated.
Natural Homemade Facial Mask:
1 # Avocado and Yogurt Homemade Facial Mask:
Green tea has a high concentration of antioxidants or poly phenols which helps in scraping away free radicals from the surface of the skins. Avocados contain a compound called steroline which deeply penetrate into the skin and provide instant moisture. Combining the two into a mask slows down aging by promoting cell growth in the outer layer of the skin. It also dissolves the dead skin cells due to the presence of the good amount of the enzymes called papain. It also acts as sunscreen due to the presence of the highly effective omega-3 fatty acid.
- Add 2 tablespoons of a mashed avocado in a bowl
- Add 1 teaspoon of brewed hot green tea in boiling hot water for about 15 mins
- Finally add 1 teaspoon of yogurt
- Apply it on the face and leave it as it is for about 15 mins
- Then rinse it with lukewarm water
- Apply this tea mask once in a week
2 # Cacao Powder and Yogurt Homemade Face Mask:
We can add raw organic cacao powder to increase the potency of an avocado tea mask. Cocoa is packed with antioxidants that help repair skin cells & neutralize harmful free radicals. Let’s make an Avocado tea mask by incorporating a pinch of Yogurt in it. The lactic acid properties of yogurt help in hydrating the skin another benefit of using yogurt is that is high zinc content helps help in reducing and preventing acne.
- Take 1 Mashed avocado and place it in a bowl
- Add 3 tablespoons of raw cocoa powder
- Add 2 teaspoons of raw organic honey
- Add 2 tablespoons of oatmeal flakes
- Mix these ingredients well
- Add 1 teaspoon of brewed lukewarm green tea
- Mix these well into a fine paste
- Gently massage this on the face
- Let it settle for about 20 Mins
- Then rinse it off with cold water
- Use this mask twice a week