Most of the Deodorants an antiperspirant at available in the market contain aluminum when used aluminum plugs the sweat ducts and there by prevents perspiration and hence odor. This plugging of pores disturbed the body’s natural way of eliminating toxins from the body. These toxins get accumulated and make the problem of the body odor even worse.
Aluminum gets absorbed in the body and cause the serious damage not only to the skin surface but also to the overall health. It has even been linked to the occurrence of Alzheimer’s its best to used natural alternatives to tackle body odor. Let’s see how you can make amazingly smelling deodorants easily at home by yourself.
Natural Homemade Deodorant:
1 # Shea Butter and Coconut Oil Recipe:
We will make a deodorant using shea butter and coconut oil. Shea butter moisturizes and coconut oil helps to keep your skin hydrated. Shea butter is a natural vitamin A cream and a great moisturizer with healing properties. Shea butter is also useful for wrinkles, eczema or dermatitis.
- Heat 3 cups of water in sauce pan
- Place a glass container on the sauce pan
- Add 2 tablespoons of Shea butter to the bowl
- Add 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Mix it well until it melts
- Remove the bowl of the flame
- Add 3 tablespoons of baking soda
- Add 5 teaspoons of arrowroot powder
- Add 7-8 drops of lavender essential oil
- Mix it well
- Pour this into a glass container for storage
- You can apply this with your finger or cotton balls
2 # Baking Soda Recipe:
Baking soda is also known as sodium bicarbonate tries this to make an effective and natural deodorant. Baking soda is also commonly used for brushing your teeth, fight with colds and flu, Ulcer Pain, Splinter removal, Sunburn remedy, Foot soak and Detox bath.
- Take 3 tablespoons of baking soda in a glass container
- Add 3 tablespoons of cornstarch
- Add 5 drops lemon essential oil
- Mix this well
- Close the container
- Shake it till all the ingredients are mix thoroughly
- Your deodorant is ready
- You can apply the powder using a cotton ball, or makeup brush or even your hands